Behind this text, you can see one of the first photos taken of the original team at Scooby Clinic.
First established in 1989
The Scooby Clinic has evolved over time to become one of the UK’s leading players in performance vehicle tuning. Whether it be basic tuning and maintenance, to comprehensive rebuilds for road, race and rally. All support services, engineering, dynamics, chassis and body work is based at the Scooby Clinic’s central location at Nether Farm Wingerworth, Chesterfield, Derbyshire. Our location in the Derbyshire Dales is not just attractive but is easy to access from all major UK routes.
A History of Success
Over the past 30 years
The Scooby Clinic has won numerous trophies for circuit racing, sprinting and many other forms of motorsport over the past 30 years. The SCR branded cars are regular attendees at several key worldwide championships.
Some of our most notable successes include:
- 4 X MONSTER ENERGY GYMKHANA GRID CHAMPION (2012, 2013,2014,2015)
- 6 X FUELTOPIA BARREL SPRINT CHAMPION (2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018)
- 2 X FORMULA G CHAMPION (2016,2019)
- 1 X SCOTTISH GYMKHANA CHAMPION (2017)
- 69 WINS
- 97 PODIUMS
- 13 CHAMPION TITLES
- 2 X RUNNER UP / VICE CHAMPION IN FORMULA G (2017,2018)
- 2 X RUNNER UP / VICE CHAMPION IN RALLYCROSS (2015,2016)
- FRONT COVER IN JAPANESE PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE IMPREZA IN 2014 BRZ IN 2018 ROAD TO GYMKHANA GRID DOCUMENTARY FILM 2017
Our Promise of Quality
Over the past 30 years my team and I have strived to build a reputation for excellence and affordability. From our humble beginnings we have established a globally recognised brand, yet we still adhere to the fundamental principles that have helped us get where we are today. We work with our customers to help understand their requirements and work within budgets to ensure a quality and affordable finish. Our team have a wealth of knowledge and a real passion for everything that we do.
Kevin Knight, Owner of the Scooby Clinic